When it comes to education, we have to stop pretending…
- that just because kids are engaged they are always learning
- that technology is a silver bullet that will transform education
- that the only leaders in a school or district have a specific title
- that the best schools are so because they work well for the adults
- that instruction has to be delivered in a uniform fashion.
Image credit: http://www.islandbreath.org/2013Year/04/130417nietzsche.jpg
So what do you feel needs to change in education in order to make school different?